9. “For the hundredth time, I am not going to your undersea grotto to check out your shell collection!”
8. The “Evil Twin from an Alternate Dimension” excuse only works once in a relationship.
7. Female superheroes demand to be treated with respect and equanimity, so try to ignore all the cleavage and skintight leather.
6. A heroic fight and rescue can be exciting and jump-start the relationship, but not if the fight is in the sewers.
5. What happens in the alternate dimension apocalyptic futuristic time-line reality stays in the alternate dimension apocalyptic futuristic time-line reality.
4. Sure, kissing upside down in the rain looks great in the movie, but wet spandex chafes something fierce!
3. Dating your dead wife’s clone is never a good idea, even if it resolves a major continuity issue.
2. Remember that when choosing a Kryptonite condom, color does matter for more than just the novelty value.
… and the Number 1 Dating Tip for Superheroes …
1. Don’t try to impress her by giving up your super-powers in your Arctic fortress, unless you’re sure you have a ride back.
Copyright 2005 by Chris White. via Louise Freeman Davis (1), Alvaro Ibanez (2), Douglas Ward (3, 4), Brian Pierce (5), Marc Berard (6), Marcelo Rinesi (7), Matt Hurlburt (, Chuck Burke (9), Dave Goudsward (Moderator)